Credence – controlling water quality and farm biosecurity
Water: the forgotten source of bacteria and pathogens on your farm. Bore holes and roof water collection are a major issue.
Stock water: No 1 nutrient for all animals and a major source of pathogenic organisms including protozoa, viruses and toxic blue-green algae amongst the 45 common pathogenic bacteria Credence is effective against.
House feed water tanks: these are typically contaminated with salmonella, Coliforms (E.Coli), Enterococci, Aeromonas, Cryptosporidia, Giardia and Legionella. Remember Havelock North water contamination?
1 Bottle = 60 tablets
25 Pack = 25 tablets
Trial pack = 5 tablets
Credence is a water-soluble effervescent tablet containing the active ingredient sodium troclosene (NaDCC). When dissolved in water a powerful disinfectant solution is formed by the release of free available chlorine.
Credence is proven to be effective against the following water-borne pathogens, which manifest themselves in slow growth, poor performance, sickness and death:
• Salmonella sp. • Escherichia coli • Campylobacter jejuni • Shigella sonnei • Yersinia enterocolitica
• Faecal coliforms • Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Clostridium sp. • Giardia lambia cysts
• Aspergillus sp. • Cladosporium sp. • Avian Influenza Virus
- Practical and easy to handle.
- Safe to use and transport.
- Easy to evaluate in-use dosages.
- Wide-spectrum and validated to be effective against viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, spores and fungi.
- For use in all livestock production systems, stables, kennels, markets, holding pens and veterinary clinics.
- Lowers the pH of drinking water ensuring compatibility with feed acidifiers and gut conditioners such as Salkil, Bact-a-cid and Prefect.